Friday, April 1, 2011

A New Beginning


I've had a major epiphany!
It's one of those "monkey touches the monolith" moments that truly inspire creativity.
As a reader of this blog, you may have noticed that there's been a noticeable drop-off in blog entries. Nearly a month's worth. Well, this has been intentional. I needed time to evaluate my message.
     The epiphany happened when I realized that to Be A Man Now is more than making interesting comments on modern male behavior as my blog had been depicting. Don't misunderstand. That's fine and all, but I aspire to make a difference. I want this blog to matter. In fact, it should be something that gives the reader a new, focussed and unique perspective... and it should do it with a whack!
Subtlety is a luxury at this point. I'm 49 years old, and I have a story to tell. And one thing's for sure, authentic stories spread and they last. So, stay tuned my dear readers. The Be A Man Now blog is having a new beginning... starting NOW!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the upcoming blogs!! The dawn of a new era perhaps?

    ReplyDelete